This article or section is a stub. You can help Tearaway Wiki by expanding it.
Scraps are present/newspaper-type creatures. Not much is known about them other than they came from the Yous' world. They are the main enemy species, who act slightly like dogs and chase the player.
- Scraps - The main species, they are shaped like presents, made of newspaper, and do not like Atoi. Early in the game, Atoi had to dodge their attacks until they stun themselves and then throw them to defeat them. Later, when Atoi got the Squeeze Box, she can use this to suck and stun them at the same time, this reducing the amount of time needed to dispatch Scraps.
- Black Scraps - These scraps can stack on top of each other.
- Scraps on Stilts - These scraps have much taller legs than normal Scraps, but when hit by Rolling they lose their sticks and act as normal scraps.
- Bounce Pad Scraps - These scraps are revealed after Atoi bounced on a Bounce Pad to get Confetti on a higher ledge. To defeat them, you must jump on their bounce pads and then tap them as quickly as possible.
- Flying Scraps - These green scraps fly and appear after Atoi damages The Lab using her Squeeze Box. She can use the Squeeze Box to suck and launch these scraps to their doom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.