|"Uncover the true power of your DualShock 4 to join forces with ATOI THE MESSENGER in a daring quest to deliver a top-secret message.
Unfold her magical papery world, save her pals in peril and battle the monsters trying to stop her delivery"
While following a similar story of the messenger taking daring quest to reach "You" to deliver their message, Tearaway Unfolded features familiar & new content exclusive to the PlayStation 4 that utilises the PS4's features.
- Choose either between Iota or Atoi - You can then choose to play as the alternative charater to your choice once you start the game.
- Pressing Either L2 or R2 in dark areas enables the player to shine a flash light that can affect the world and characters in different ways.
- The player can use the controller's touch pad to control the wind & make Atoi bounce.
- Tilting the controler upwards lets the Messenger throw objects & certain creatures, like a gopher & fire them at things. stroking the touch pad at these times makes the controler mimic the creature caught.
- Players Draw on the "Cutting mat" by using the touch-pad. Or they can let someone else craft objects via the "companion app" using the PS Vita's Remote Play function or Mobile App.
- Players without the PS4 camera can use their PS Vita to take photos via Remote play.
- Atoi has a purple torso and arms and legs. Whether this is a costume or the default model is currently unknown. She is also wearing a sash with a badge on it.
- The Harbor appears to be larger and the sea is interractable.
- Iota has hair. Whether this is the default model or a "pre-added" accessory is currently unknown
- You Don't Need a PS4 camera to play this game.
- Atoi appears in the trailer, but Iota does not.
- None of the characters in the game (Excluding the narrators) can talk. Atoi and Iota only make noises.
- ↑ Description found on game box
- ↑ Offical Game Page (Accessed 24.01.2017) - http://www.mediamolecule.com/games/tearaway_unfolded
- ↑ Tearaway Unfolded Coming to PS4