|Publisher:||Sony Computer Entertainment Europe|
|Released:||September 8th 2015|
- The player can use the controller's touch pad to control the wind. make Atoi bounce, and more.
- Atoi can get on a paper airplane and the player uses the touchpad to make her fly.
- Atoi can throw a gopher to the player, allowing them to catch it in their controller. The player can shake to make the gopher ajitated and shoot it out of the controller at a enemy or target.
- The light bar from the controller acts as a flashlight, making things grow and provie light in dark areas.
- The player uses the control sticks to move the scisors and paper in the customize option. In the trailer, it is used to make butterflies.
- Atoi has a purple torso and arms and legs. Whether this is a costume or the default model is currently unknown. She is also wearing a sash with a badge on it.
- The Harbor appears to be larger and the sea is interractable.
- Iota has hair. Whether this is the default model or a "pre-added" accessory is currently unknown
- Atoi appears in the trailer, but Iota does not.
- None of the characters in the game (Excluding the narrators) can talk. Atoi and Iota only make noises.